A content management system (CMS) is a software system that provides website authoring, collaboration, and administration tools designed to allow users with little knowledge of web programming languages or markup languages to create and manage website content with relative ease. A robust CMS provides the foundation for collaboration, offering users the ability to manage documents and output for multiple author editing and participation.
By creating a content management system for a web page, the information is saved in a common location(Database), individual from the innovative display thus permitted customers to become supervisors of their own websites, decreasing the cost and effort of selecting a web development company to deal with their web page for them.
1) Completely database driven site engines.
3) Easy User Canceling Function
4) Fully custom templates such as left, center and right list containers
5) Endless User, Teacher & Manager Management
6) User Short-term Initial & Deactivation Function
7) User Content Activation Control Feature
8) Standard Meta (Page Headline, HREF Headline, Topic ALT, Meta Headline, Meta Key, Meta Information, Meta Submission, Meta Score, Meta Language, Meta Writer, Meta Copyright) Settings Personal preference for New Data file Design
9) Runs on both Linux and Windows Servers.
10) Flexibility to Create Unlimited Categories and Pages with help of our CMS.
11) CSS Customization for the Complete Website.
A web page cannot stay fixed if they want to keep a side against your competitors. CMS contains posting pictures, items, types etc. on the web page. The display and the articles live at the after sales enabling the person to have a well-organized and eye-catching web page at the frontend. A ahead considering, pro-active company will always have the newest information up on its web page, developing an effective manufacturer impression for their web page.